TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please carefully review the following terms and conditions.
BILLING & ACCOUNTING
- Cash or credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Diners Club) is the standard accepted and agreed upon payment method. A Credit card must be provided when placing reservation.
- A 20% discretionary gratuity* will be added to the base fare, wait time and any additional stops will be itemized on the customers billing statement when applicable.
- NYS Sales tax will be applied to fares on trips originating, remaining and concluding in New York State. This tax is computed by using the tax rate for the jurisdiction where the service commenced.
- Any additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable such as round trip tolls, parking, early morning surcharges and holiday surcharges.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates, all US dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
A rate estimate is the rate presented to you prior to your trip. This estimate is an initial estimate of the cost of service as reserved. Wait time, extra stops or additional services may change the final price.
GARAGE TO GARAGE
Garage-to-garage charges are calculated by applying our applicable hourly rate beginning from the time the chauffeur departs the garage to begin service and continues through such time the chauffeur concludes service and returns to the garage. There is a minimum of thirty (30) minutes travel time each way for the reserved vehicle.
*A suggested gratuity has been added for your convenience. The payment of a gratuity is completely discretionary and may be increased, decreased ore eliminated entirely.